The Management Pack for Exchange 2010 has been updated. Here are som of the changes in the new version of this MP:
- Resolved ObjectNotFoundExceptions in correlation engine. The SP1 version of the Correlation Engine could encounter ObjectNotFoundExceptions on a regular basis. The number of exceptions of this type is significantly reduced in this update.
- Reduced load on RMS/MS.A number of improvements were made to reduce the load of the Management Pack on the RMS/MS. The following specific changes were made:
- Reduced the number of read operations the Correlation Engine makes to the SDK to get entity and monitor states.
- Improved cache handling in Correlation Engine when Management Pack updates are applied.
- Increased correlation interval time from 1.5 minutes to 5 minutes.
- Reduced load due to discovery. The discovery interval was increased from 4 hours to 24 hours and improved handling of Domain Controller objects to decrease churn.
- Improved Database Copy Health monitoring. Replaced KHI: Database dismounted or service degraded with One Healthy Copy monitor to decrease load on RMS.
- Improved Performance monitoring. Non reporting Perf Instances are now enabled by default and some write operations were removed to decrease unnecessary writes to the database.
You can download the MP here.
2 responses to Exchange 2010 MP Updated