A few days ago Microsoft release a new SQL Server Management Pack (184.108.40.206). Among the news are support for SQL Server 2012 and mirroring.
Below is the complete list of new features in this MP:
- Added support of SQL Server 2012
- Added support of SQL Server 2012 AlwaysOn Monitoring
- Automatically discover and monitor availability groups, availability replicas, and database replicas for hundreds of computers.
- Health roll-up from database replicas to availability replicas.
- Detailed knowledge with every critical health state to enable faster resolution to a problem.
- Seamless integration with Policy Based Management (PBM)
- Auto-discover custom PBM polices targeting AlwaysOn and database components.
- Rollup of health of policy execution within the SQL monitoring pack under extended health.
- SQL DB PBM monitoring is supported
- Added support of SQL Server 2008 Mirroring monitoring (only applicable to SQL Server 2008 and 2008 R2 version of management pack)
- Discover mirroring databases, witness, and mirroring group.
- Monitor database mirror state, database mirror witness state, and mirroring partners’ state.
- Custom diagram view to visually represent the primary and the mirrored databases.
- Added support of SQL Server 2008 Replication monitoring
- Approximately twenty rules to detect replication events.
- Freespace monitoring was improved with mount point support.
- Support for SCOM 2012.
You can download it from here.